Monday, December 15, 2008

Addicted

Have you ever read a book that just sucks you in and won't let you out? Where you have to know what happens next and can't flip the page fast enough?

Reading is my number one joy right now. Don't get me wrong I love some good shows; biggest loser, greys anatomy, law and order, but books are different.

With a book you can get lost in the story, reality, fiction, completely unbelievable all of them are entertaining, and bonus, no commercials. My husband believes that there is a chance I may very well fill our entire house with books and my father doesn't understand the need to own them. They both believe the library is a fine place, as do I, but I'm a genuine fan of rereading.

Everyone has an author who they love, or a book that made them look at reading differently.
If you do have a favorite, do you pass it on? Do you share your love of a great book with others? What book is one you just had to have others read? Mine is Water for Elephants and I have passed it on to everyone I know. What books talk to you, or suck you in?

No comments: